Wilwood CM - Composite Metallic 6812 Pads, 2PK - 150-14354K-1
- High friction throughout temperature range, High temperature range.
- Formulation specific for use with Super Alloy rotors.
- High friction throughout temperature rance, HIgh temperature range.
- Race ONLY compound for specialty alloy rotors such as titanium and light weight steel.
- Sprint cars with titanium rotors, speedway cars with plate steel rotors, and other specialized vehicles where high temperature fade and wear resistance are necessary to offset diminished cooling capacity due to rotor material and configuration.
- Medium to high friction compound with a steadily increasing torque curve as temperatures rise.
- Good wear and friction properties with high fade resistance for special applications where intermittent high temperature spikes are observed between periods of moderate temperature braking.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.