Oakley FR Suede Crew Shoe 8.0 - 11090-001-080
Over-the-wall pit crews need uncompromising fire protection, and race veterans get it with patented CarbonX lining that exceeds all NFPA testing standards for searing heat and flame. We decided to take it further, so we armed this design with Firewall suede leather. Cutting-edge technology makes it a flame retardant, self extinguishing, oil resistant feat of engineering. Loaded with innovations, this crew-tested gear is footwear for firestorms. The low profile optimizes agility while maintaining the level of stability and tactile response that the gas man and the rest of the crew demand.
- Self extinguishing / fire retardant Firewall suede leather that resists stains and oil
- Patented Carbon-X lining and batting for heat and flame protection
- 100% fire resistant Nomex Laces plus fire retardant leather heel component
- SFI 3.3/5 Rated
- Resilient EVA and lightweight urethane for comfortable support and shock absorption
- High grip tread of vulcanized rubber, engineered for maximized responsiveness
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.